EP Care Net
What is EP Care Net?
EP Care Net is the communication and coordination structure for providing physical and spiritual care to the congregation of EP Church. EP Care Net has three parts:
- Staff Care:
EP Church employees provide oversight for numerous church programs. Ask the appropriate staff person about the program you are interested in.
- Volunteer Care:
Four directors oversee and refer needs to various coordinators who help recruit volunteers in a multitude of need areas.
- Self Care:
Often we have not because we ask not. If you have a need: Ask! Likewise, buy Galatians 6:1-5 tells us to bear each other’s burdens while continuing to bear our own load. If you’re confused about the balance, let’s have a conversation.
Steps to Take:
Every member of EP is encouraged to register with Lotsa Helping Hands in order to receive emails from EP Care Net which will occasionally alert you to ways in which you can volunteer to help fellow EPers. Go to this link to register.
If you have a need:
- First, ask your family for help if appropriate.
- Then bring your need to your Sunday School class, Bible Study or small group fellowship for assistance.
- If a need continues to exist after steps 1-2; now it’s time to inform a Care Net Director or the church office concerning what further ways EP Care Net can help.
- It’s important to put your request in writing through this form and submit it to the church office. Give as much lead time as possible but don’t be hesitant to call.
If you want to volunteer to meet a need:
- Fill out the Volunteer Form indicating your areas of interest and your contact information.
- Help coordinate others in your small group or Sunday School class to meet a need that arises there.
- If you are not being asked to help frequently enough be proactive and call a Care Net Director and let them know of your availability.
Care Net Directors:
- Karen Asplund
- Mary Skinner
- Lila Williamson