The purpose of the EP church library is to provide the congregation a readily available resource for good materials on a wide variety of Christian subjects. Available are books, DVD's, videos, CD's, and audio tapes for both children and adults.
The goal of the library is to minister to the following types of people:
- People doing Biblical research for Bible studies or personal spiritual growth
- People who have theological, scientific and apologetic questions
- People who are looking for spiritual encouragement and enrichment
- People who are looking for help with personal and family needs and problems
- People who are looking for wholesome Christian entertainment
The library is open whenever the library board room is open, but if you want help from a librarian or want to check out a video, you need to come during the following hours when librarian is available.
9:00-9:15 AM; 10:30-11:00 AM; 12:10-12:20 AM
EP's library catalog is available online from your home computer to enable you to easily see what is available. The name and weblink of the library is: EPA Church Library. No password is needed. Then search for material by title, author, subject, or keyword.
Check Out Policies
- Books, audio tapes, and CD's may be checked out for 4 weeks.
- Videos and DVD's may be checked out for 2 weeks.
- Follow the check-out instructions posted in the library.
- You will be called if you have overdue material.
- Return materials to the Book Return box in the library.
- To be a patron of the library, you must register by filling out completely a library registration card. (name, address, phone number).
- You do not need to be a church member to register.
- Each family member must register separately.
- All registered patrons will receive a barcode which will be kept on a rolodex file in the library for use in check out.
- Registered patrons receive e-mail updates of library news.
For additional information about the library please contact Ruth Burge, your librarian.